Monday, September 1, 2008
A round-up of what John McCain wish he knew about Sarah Palin before he chose her:
1. She'll have to testify in the Alaksa Legislature's investigation of her abuse-of-power.
2. She was for the Bridge to Nowhere before she was against it, and then she wasn't really against the money for it.
3. There was an effort to recall her as mayor of Wasillia.
4. She abused her power as Mayor of Wasillia as well.
5. She doesn't know when the Pledge of Allegiance was written.
6. Her 17 year old daughter is 5 months pregnant.
7. Members of the Alaska Republican political establishment believe that she is incompetent.
To be updated as more facts emerge!